Agilewaves, a building energy management firm based in California, has developed a turnkey system that meets the requirements of the new LEED Advanced Energy Metering credits.
The Agilewaves Building Optimization System supports:
- Permanently installed meters with recording intervals stored in 5-minute increments
- Measurements for consumption, demand and power factor
- Ability to transmit data to remote location
- Data collection via LAN or building automation system
- Data storage for metered data of up to 11 years
- Remotely accessible data retrieval and energy diagnostic reports of hourly, daily, monthly and annual energy use data.
“Our goal is to redefine ‘cost effective’ for advanced energy metering, allowing a greater number of sites to afford the performance approach,” said Peter Sharer, Agilewaves’ CEO. “It’s now within reach to optimize performance for virtually any building, and we look forward to working with LEED designers to take building performance to a whole new level.”